While you should be putting most of the focus on having great content for your cast, it`s also key to have the right equipment. A professional-sounding production can sometimes mean greater success or greater reach. Think of it this way: what would you think if you were listening to a show that had a lot of pops and crackles?
Think of these when you are choosing your microphone:
Do you want both bright and clear sound while isolating ambient noise?
Do you want to use it directly and quickly without extra cables and power?
Do you need some professional parts to help you complete an exntraordinary recording?
If your answers are YES, then IKEDON USB Condenser Microphone would be your choice.
Microphone-core: Dia.16mm Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100Hz-18kHz
Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit
Sensitivity: -42dB+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Maximum SPL: 125dB
USB Cable: USB-A to USB-B
USB Cable length: 98 in (2.5M)
- [Better-than-CD Recordings] This recording mic captures the details, nuances, and articulation with high sampling rate (192KHZ/24Bit), extended dynamic range and smooth frequency response of 100Hz-18kHz. It is professional microphone which offers richer and crystal clear audios for livestreams, podcast, YouTube videos, voice-over, meetings and gaming.
- [Screen out unwanted noise] Background noise is greatly eliminated due to the cardioid pickup pattern that only focuses sound sources directly in front of the microphone. Pop filter with double mesh layering and foam windscreen help reduce subtle plosive and wind sound.
- [Sturdy Arm Stand Set] The all steel scissor arm stand is sufficient for holding the entire set up steady and is fully adjustable with tension knobs to keep it in place. Also, the shock mount on it holds the streaming mic without slipping and isolates it from vibrating off anything like stand, desk or floor.
- [Plug and Play] This USB condenser microphone greatly saves your time and extra cost because it provides direct plug-and-play connection to Mac and Windows computers without any additional software or accessories. Just connect the studio microphone in seconds via standard USB 2.0 port.
- [Easy Installation] Just take 10 minutes to assemble the Condenser Mic, Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand, Metal Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Foam Mic Windscreen, Detachable Table Mounting Clamp, and 2.5M USB Cable based on the User Manual.