The Pyle PSiB27 Sound Isolation Recording Booth Cube Shield features sound dampening foam that assists unwanted sounds from contaminating your recordings. The box shield creates an acoustic boundary around the microphone that improves vocal audio flow — directing your voice to the containment area, and at the same time, preventing room reflections from directly entering the recording zone. The isolation box will help you achieve a more crisp and clean sound, preferred by most music professionals. Unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations, also known as noise and interference, are shielded while your voice has a clear path to your microphone. It’s lightweight and portable so you can easily transport from the studio countertop to the recording booth. Get that studio-quality recording sound you’ve been looking for with the Pyle PSiB27 Soundproofing Foam Shield Isolation Cube.
- Versatile Mic Recording & Sound Isolation Ability – Portable and Compact Cube Design
- Ready to Record: Quick & Easy Setup – Soundproofing Studio Foam ‘Wedge’ Acoustic Tiles
- Box-Style Engineered for Maximum Absorption/Isolation – Foam Color: Charcoal Gray
- High Density Noise-Absorbing Acoustic Foam – Tripod Mount & Microphone not included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2” x 13.0” x 13.3” -Open (25.2” x 13.2” x 2.4” -Folded)
Today On The Web