3.5mm cable, plug&play
XIAOKOA 3.5mm plug fits for all kinds of PC , Plug & Play for computer and phone, no need external power. Completely free driver, without any additional software,With a very clear sound and that it is very easy for beginners to use.
1.4 meters long cable , you can hold the condenser microphone on your hand, silicone material with the handle will provide you best hand-feeling.
Record music vocals and podcasts at home with this microphone that features 3.5mm jack plug-and-play connectivity for wide-ranging compatibility.
Polar Patterns: cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Sample Rate: 48kHz
Bit Rate: 16bit
Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
What’s in the Box
1× adjustable stand
1× dual-layer acoustic filter
1x Anti-spray sponge
1× 3.5mm cable
1× 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter
Pls be Note
If you use PC/Laptop/Android phone/Iphone, you need a headset microphone Y splitter cable adapter.
If you use MacBook, you need a sound card adapter to make the microphone work well.
You can use a sound card to get a better sound effect.
- Professional Condenser Microphone: Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic; 100% restores your voice without any distortion, enjoy original voice and giving you the superior sound possible out of your vocal performances.
- Perfect for Vocals, Musical Instruments, Broadcasting, Podcasting, Interviews, Voice Recording, Video Conference, Singing over Internet, Online Chatting such as Facebook, MSN, Skype,YY.
- Tabletop microphone mount comes with professional dual-layer acoustic filter to prevent from popping and improve vocal recording quality; adjustable distance between the mic and the filter.
- Ultra-compact design for maximum portability,Plug-and-play driverless set-up and performance. Kit includes: 1× Sliver Condenser Microphone, 1× 360 Degree Flexible Rotation Desktop Stand, 1× 3.5 Stereo Plug Audio Cable, 1× Headset adapter.
- Allows you to use your mic with either laptop or desktop system / Windows or Mac computer; No driver required.
Today On The Web