Do you think you have a reason to worry that there’s something going on behind your back?
Are things serious extra that you consider surveillance as a solution, but are wary of the cheap and untrustworthy so-called “record gadgets” that flood the market?
If you’re looking for a good quality and reliable sound recorder device, we may just have exactly what you need!
Designed to be subtle and practical, this amazing audio recorder device, that place it miles ahead of conventional gadgets.
– Weight: 6g
– Storage capacity: 8GB
– Storage time:36HR
– Working time:6HR30minute
– Timestamp on recordings
– Recording format: WAV
– Size: 53×14.5×8.3mm
– Sampling rate: 512Kbps
– Recharges while recording
– Operating system: Windows / MacOs / Android OTG
– Support for playback on Android smartphones(Does not support IPhone)
– Just plug into computer to transfer files or for audio playback. Windows 10 and Mac users must use VLC Media Player.
- 【SMALL LEVEL】 – Simple, elegant, compact and ultra-portable. It has a weight of only 6 grams, a height of 0.32 inches, a length of 2.1 inches and a width of 0.57 inches. This small USB digital voice recorder device will change your life.
- 【EASY TO USE】 – You can capture wonderful thoughts, conversations, meetings, discussions, lectures and any other auditory records you need. Simply slide the power switch to ON to start to record and slide it back to OFF to save the recording.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY】 – 100% high-performance, 8GB built-in memory and 512Kbps clear voice recording. It will automatically save the file to WAV format. With more than 70db SNR, the recording quality is superior to other similar products.
- 【SILENT WORK】 – The voice recorder is super small and has silent operation. Recording indicator light does not flicker and no one will notice the digital recorder. So the device can be used as a pocket camera to capture live dialogue recording, collecting auditory evidence to support work.
- 【EASY FILE TRANSFER】 – All you need is to insert the voice recorder into a PC / MAC, select the recording file, plug and play. It is compatible with Windows 98 and later (XP, Vista, 7 8, etc.), MacOS 9.0 and higher.(For MacOS, you need to download a free VLC player to play the recorded files).
Looking back! This Day On The Web